Friday, February 19, 2010

Portraits!


This photo was taken while she was sitting on a fence. The I set the white balance and the ISO was 400. I blurred the background so that the emphasis would be on her face. I liked how warm the colors were especially on her face because it was taken at right before the sun was about to set. 














For this photo, the white balance was set and the ISO of 400. I chose to make it black and white so it would enhance the details of her face. I like how contrasted her hair is to the background. 


















For this photo I wanted to show the bright colors of her hair and shirt against the snow. I took the photo from above and the I set the white balance and the ISO of 400 to capture it. I like the vibrance of the colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment