Thursday, February 4, 2010

ISO-Photos

This photo was taken with the auto white balance and and ISO of 800. It kept the photo pretty clear and I really liked how the rust color contrasted with the shadows inside the circle tube. 


















For this photo, I took the photo with an ISO of 400 to keep the clearness of the photo. I really liked how the red popped against the blue, ripped wall. 















For this photo, the ISO was changed to 800 but the photograph remained really similar to when the photo was taken with an ISO of 40o and 1200. I liked how the colors reflected the true winter weather of cold and bright. 














I like this photo because it shows the detail and colors in the bricks. It was taken at a set white balance and compensation was at zero. I took the photo at ISO of 400 because it was the lowest on the camera and I liked how it allowed the photo to be clear and not grainy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment