Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Compensation


For this photo, the white balance was set and then I changed the compensation to +1 to show the light colors of the snow and the basketball backboard.


















For this photo, I put the white balance on automatic and changed the compensation to +1 and this allowed the photo to show the natural winter colors. 






















For this photo, I kept the white balance on automatic and changed the compensation to +1. I liked how the yellow light from the light was contained allowing the other colors to really reflect the natural light. I really like how it allowed the green leaves to pop. 






 




                                                            
                                                              








For this photo, i kept the white balance on automatic and the compensation at -1. I like how this allowed the brown branches and window panels to be darker and more eerie looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment